Saturday, May 21, 2011

Honey .... we're here!!! We arrived in Dublin around 6:30 this morning -- tha'd be Dublin time. There is a 5 hour time difference, so really we got here at 1:30 this morning EDT. So far, we have landed, gotten our rental car, some euros, suceeded at getting, met a super nice guy at a gas station (dat's my man, not afraid to ask for directions) who practically led the way to the Hilton in Dublin -- I think I'm gonna love the Irish. We had a FABULOUS breakfast with bangers (sausage), broiled tomatoes, fresh fruit and yummy coffee. I promptly fell asleep in the lobby until our room was ready where I fell immediately back to sleep and slept like a dead person until Mike came back from the airport after picking Desiree (daughter) up ...

BTW -- our Mike "Andretti" Lyons, is driving like a pro on the other side of the car, the other side of the road ... and with a stick-shift to boot! Try driving on right side of the car and navigate a standard transmission with you left hand. Trickeeee!

Photos -- Help ... I can't wake up!









Me -- How do I look after 12 hours of travel and NO sleep ... ugh!




















Love from Ireland ... Mike and Missy

1 comment:

  1. So excited for you and your updates! Im keeping up with you :-)

    ReplyDelete